The 1990 oil price hike in perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darby, Michael R, 1984.
"The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 301-22, June.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 304, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1982. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 266, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1984. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," NBER Working Papers 1018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald H. Anderson & Michael F. Bryan & Christopher J. Pike, 1990. "Oil, the economy, and monetary policy," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Nov 1.
- John J. Erceg & Lydia K. Leovic, 1990. "The outlook after the oil shock: between Iraq and a soft place," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct 15.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.