Commentary on "states in fiscal distress"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Regional Economic Development.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wooders, Myrna & Zissimos, Ben & Dhillon, Amrita, 2001.
"Tax Competition Reconsidered,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
622, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Amrita Dhillon & Myrna H. Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2006. "Tax Competition Reconsidered," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0602, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Robin W. Boadway & Frank R. Flatters, 1982. "Efficiency and Equalization Payments in a Federal System of Government: A Synthesis and Extension of Recent Results," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 613-33, November.
- Wellisch, Dietmar, 1993. "On the decentralized provision of public goods with spillovers in the presence of household mobility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 667-679, November.
- WILDASIN, David E., .
"Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-831, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wildasin, David E., 1989. "Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 193-212, March.
- Myers & G.M., 1989.
"Optimality, Free Mobility And The Regional Authority In Federation,"
10, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Myers, Gordon M., 1990. "Optimality, free mobility, and the regional authority in a federation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 107-121, October.
- Conley, John P & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. " Public Economic Theory," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(1), pages 1-3.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.