On the decentralized provision of public goods with spillovers in the presence of household mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conley, John & Dix, Manfred, 1999. "Optimal and Equilibrium Membership in Clubs in the Presence of Spillovers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 215-229, September.
- Francis Bloch & Unal Zenginobuz, 2012. "Oates' Decentralization Theorem with Household Mobility," Working Papers hal-00657823, HAL.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 1997. "Poor areas, or only poor people?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1798, The World Bank.
- Paul Rothstein, 2010. "Commentary on "states in fiscal distress"," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 81-87.
- Woohyung Lee & Byeongho Choe, 2012. "Agglomeration effect and tax competition in the metropolitan area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 789-803, December.
- Hélia Silva & Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Miguel Portela, 2011. "Strategic Interaction in Local Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Portuguese Municipalities," NIPE Working Papers 23/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, E. Unal, 2006. "Tiebout equilibria in local public good economies with spillovers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1745-1763, September.
- Christopher-Johannes Schild & Matthias Wrede, 2010. "Cultural Identity, Mobility, and Decentralization," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201016, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.