Optimal and Equilibrium Membership in Clubs in the Presence of Spillovers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wellisch, Dietmar, 1993. "On the decentralized provision of public goods with spillovers in the presence of household mobility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 667-679, November.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1976. "On the Theory of Clubs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 116-21, May.
- Sandler, Todd & Cauley, Jon, 1976. "Multiregional Public Goods, Spillovers, and the New Theory of Consumption," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 31(3), pages 376-95.
- Sandler, Todd M, 1975. "Pareto Optimality, Pure Public Goods, Impure Public Goods and Multiregional Spillovers," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 22(1), pages 25-38, February.
- Boadway, Robin, 1980. "A note on the market provision of club goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 131-137, February.
- Sandler, Todd & Culyer, A J, 1982. "Joint Products and Multijurisdictional Spillovers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(4), pages 707-16, November.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2012.
"On Local Environmental Protection,"
Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(31), pages 28-42, December.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2011. "On Local Environmental Protection," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0131, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Hélia Silva & Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Miguel Portela, 2011. "Strategic Interaction in Local Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Portuguese Municipalities," NIPE Working Papers 23/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2011. "Free-riding or Internalizing? An Opportunistic View on Decentralization versus Centralization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3328, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, E. Unal, 2006. "Tiebout equilibria in local public good economies with spillovers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1745-1763, September.
- Albert Solé Ollé, 2005.
"Expenditure spillovers and fiscal interactions: Empirical evidence from local governments in Spain,"
2005/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sole-Olle, Albert, 2006. "Expenditure spillovers and fiscal interactions: Empirical evidence from local governments in Spain," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 32-53, January.
- Bowman Cutter, W. & DeShazo, J.R., 2007. "The environmental consequences of decentralizing the decision to decentralize," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 32-53, January.
- Albert Solé-Ollé, 2001. "Budget spillovers in a metropolitan area: typology and empirical evidence," Working Papers 2001/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.