Intra-NAFTA trade and surface traffic: a very disaggregated view
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Regional Economic Development.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Romalis, 2007.
"NAFTA's and CUSFTA's Impact on International Trade,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 416-435, August.
- John Romalis, 2005. "NAFTA's and CUSFTA's Impact on International Trade," NBER Working Papers 11059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Howard J. Wall, 2002.
"NAFTA and the changing pattern of state exports,"
2000-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cletus Coughlin & Howard Wall, 2003. "NAFTA and the changing pattern of state exports," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 427-450, November.
- Cletus Coughlin & Howard Wall, 2003. "NAFTA and the changing pattern of state exports," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 427-450, November.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1999. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Under NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 7429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Gould, 1998. "Has NAFTA changed North American trade?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 12-23.
- Howard J. Wall, 2003.
"NAFTA and the geography of North American trade,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:82:y:2003:i:4:p:427-450 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.