Going digital in rural America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Youtie, 2000. "Field of Dreams Revisited: Economic Development and Telecommunications in LaGrange, Georgia," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(2), pages 146-153, May.
- William F. Fox & Sanela Porca, 2000. "Investing in rural infrastructure," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Oct, pages 63-89.
- Van Horn, Richard L. & Harvey, Michael G., 1998. "The rural entrepreneurial venture: creating the virtual megafirm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 257-274, July.
- Edward J. Malecki & Ryan M. Poehling, 1999. "Extroverts and introverts: small manufacturers and their information sources," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 247-268, July.
- Andrew M. Isserman, 2000. "Creating new economic opportunities : the competitive advantages of rural America in the next century," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Oct, pages 123-141.
- Whitacre, Brian E. & Mills, Bradford F., 2002. "Understanding The Rural - Urban Digital Divide," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19743, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & METHAMEM, Raouchen & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2009.
"Disparités régionales et diffusion des TIC en Tunisie
[Regional disparities and ICTs diffusion in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 17938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Stanley Johnson, 2001. "Exploring policy options for a new rural America : conference synthesis," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 185-193.
- Jason Henderson, 2002. "Building the rural economy with high-growth entrepreneurs," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 45-70.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.