Las tipologías en los sistemas regionales de innovación. El caso de España
AbstractThe typologies of regional innovation let us capture the great empirical variety and wealth of the regional innovation and competitiveness patterns, and enable the comparison with the best practices and the superseding of identical policies. This paper shows how the situation of the Spanish regions within an 25-UE innovation typology, and it creates specific typologies for the Spanish autonomous regions. In such research the results of whether to include or not, indicators not available by regions in international databases are compared. These indicators relate to aspects such as the innovation results and activities not related to the R&D, cooperation among agents, policies supporting innovation, entrepreneurial size, internationalization, infrastructures supporting innovation and IT.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government in its journal EKONOMIAZ.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 01 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: C/Donostia-San Sebastián, 1, 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz
Phone: + 34 945019038
Fax: + 34945019062
Web page: http://www.euskadi.net/economia
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Dpto. de Hacienda y Finanzas, Gobierno Vasco, C/Donostia-San Sebastián, 1, 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oughton, Christine & Landabaso, Mikel & Morgan, Kevin, 2002. " The Regional Innovation Paradox: Innovation Policy and Industrial Policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 97-110, January.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-85, March.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui, 2009. "Los sistemas regionales de innovación. Una revisión crítica," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 25-59.
- Howells, Jeremy, 2005. "Innovation and regional economic development: A matter of perspective?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1220-1234, October.
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Bengt-�ke Lundvall, 2007. "National Innovation Systems—Analytical Concept and Development Tool," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-119.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan Jose Gibaja & Beï¿½at Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009. "Patterns of innovation in EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Simona Iammarino & Valeria Mastrostefano & Alberto Silvani, 2002. "Looking for Regional Systems of Innovation: Evidence from the Italian Innovation Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 173-186.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-70, December.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃƒÂ© Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego, 2011. "Territorial benchmarking methodology: The need to identify reference regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Mikel Navarro, . "Reflexiones sobre el sistema y las polÃticas de innovaciÃ³n del PaÃs Vasco," Working Papers, Basque Institute of Competitiveness 2010R04, Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.