Alcohol Tax Equalization and Social Costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 20 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2007. "Alcohol taxation and regulation in the European Union," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 699-732, December.
- Richard M. Bird & Sally Wallace, 2003. "Taxing Alcohol in Africa: Reflections from International Experience," International Tax Program Papers 0304, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Nov 2003.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2006. "Alcohol Taxation and Regulation in the European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 1821, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ramful, Preety & Zhao, Xueyan, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Alcohol Consumption: The Case of Beer, Wine and Spirits in Australia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25359, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Escario, Jose Julian & Molina, Jose Alberto, 2004. "Modeling the optimal fiscal policy on tobacco consumption," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-06-51, Resources For the Future.
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2011. "Optimal alcohol taxes for Australia," Working Papers 108669, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Xueyan Zhao & Mark Harris & Preety Ramful, 2004. "Alcohol Consumption in Australia: An Application of the Ordered Generalised Extreme Value Model," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 301, Econometric Society.
- Michael Grossman & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Saffer & Adit Laixuthai, 1994. "Effects of Alcohol Price Policy on Youth," NBER Working Papers 4385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lacruz, Ana Isabel Gil & Lacruz, Marta Gil, 2010. "Does alcohol consumption reinforce mental problems in adolescence?," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-232, April.
- Ana Gil & José Molina, 2009. "Alcohol demand among young people in Spain: an addictive QUAIDS," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 515-530, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.