In the Productivities of U.S. Multinationals in the Industrial Sector of the Canadian Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 11 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (Apr-Jun)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Chung, Byung Soo & Lee, Chung H, 1980. "The Choice of Production Techniques by Foreign and Local Firms in Korea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 135-40, October.
- Cohen, Benjamin I, 1973. "Comparative Behavior of Foreign and Domestic Export Firms in a Developing Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(2), pages 190-97, May.
- Parviz Asheghian, 1982. "Comparative Efficiencies of Foreign Firms and Local Firms in Iran," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(3), pages 113-120, September.
- Bernhardt, Irwin, 1981. "Sources of Productivity Differences among Canadian Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 503-12, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.