Comparative Behavior of Foreign and Domestic Export Firms in a Developing Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bellak, 2001. "Multinational Enterprises and Their Domestic Counterparts: Past Research, Current Issues and Future Directions," Working Papers geewp18, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrés Rodriguez-Clare, 2004.
"Multinationals and Linkages: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of LACEA Economia,
LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Andres Rodriguez-Clare & Laura Alfaro, 2004. "Multinationals and Linkages: An Empirical Investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 145, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pfaffermayr, Michael & Bellak, Christian, 2000. "Why foreign-owned firms are different : a conceptual framework and empirical evidence for Austria," HWWA Discussion Papers 115, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Christian Bellak, 2004.
"How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp087, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does it Matter?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 483-514, 09.
- Ana Teresa Tavares & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Human Capital Intensity in Technology-Based Firms Located in Portugal: Do Foreign Multinationals Make a Difference?," FEP Working Papers 187, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- William Tyler, 1978. "Technical efficiency and ownership characteristics of manufacturing firms in a developing country: A Brazilian case study," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 360-379, June.
- Parviz Asheghian & William Foote, 1985. "In the Productivities of U.S. Multinationals in the Industrial Sector of the Canadian Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 123-133, Apr-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.