A Paradox of Learning in Project Cycle Management and the Role of Organizational Culture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farrington, John & Thirtle, Colin & Henderson, Simon, 1997. "Methodologies for monitoring and evaluating agricultural and natural resources research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 273-300, October.
- Jain, Pankaj S., 1994. "Managing for success: Lessons from Asian development programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1363-1377, September.
- Mick Howes, 1992. "Linking paradigms and practice: Key issues in the appraisal, monitoring and evaluation of British NGO Projects," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 375-396, 07.
- Hall, Andrew & Bockett, Geoffrey & Taylor, Sarah & Sivamohan, M. V. K . & Clark, Norman, 2001. "Why Research Partnerships Really Matter: Innovation Theory, Institutional Arrangements and Implications for Developing New Technology for the Poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-797, May.
- G. Coleman, 1990. "Problems In Project-Level Monitoring And Evaluation: Evidence From One Major Agency," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 149-161.
- Jain, Pankaj S., 1996. "Managing credit for the rural poor: Lessons from the Grameen Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 79-89, January.
- Farrell, Leanne A. & Hamann, Ralph & Mackres, Eric, 2012. "A clash of cultures (and lawyers): Anglo Platinum and mine-affected communities in Limpopo Province, South Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 194-204.
- Lilja, Nina K. & Bellon, Mauricio R., 2006. "Analysis of Participatory Research Projects in the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center," Impact Studies 56099, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Rota, Cosimo & Zanasi, Cesare, 2011. "Sustainable Relations in International Development Cooperation Projects: The Role of Organizational Climate," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.