Secular Changes in the Gender Composition of Employment and Growth Dynamics in the North and the South
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diane Elson, 1993. "Gender‐aware analysis and development economics," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 237-247, 03.
- Erturk, Korkut & Cagatay, Nilufer, 1995. "Macroeconomic consequences of cyclical and secular changes in feminization: An experiment at gendered macromodeling," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1969-1977, November.
- Cagatay, Nilufer & Ozler, Sule, 1995. "Feminization of the labor force: The effects of long-term development and structural adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1883-1894, November.
- Standing, Guy, 1989. "Global feminization through flexible labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1077-1095, July.
- Darity, William Jr., 1982. "On the long-run outcome of the Lewis-Nurkse international growth process," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 271-278, June.
- Standing, Guy, 1999. "Global Feminization Through Flexible Labor: A Theme Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 583-602, March.
- Claudia Goldin, 1994. "The U-Shaped Female Labor Force Function in Economic Development and Economic History," NBER Working Papers 4707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kucera, David & Milberg, William, 2000. "Gender Segregation and Gender Bias in Manufacturing Trade Expansion: Revisiting the "Wood Asymmetry"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1191-1210, July.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2008. "Gender, Distribution, and Balance of Payments (revised 10/08)," Working Papers wp133_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"All types of inequality are not created equal: divergent impacts of inequality on economic growth,"
10, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, revised Oct 2005.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Bentancor, A. & Modrego, F. & Berdegué, J., 2008. "Crecimiento y Distribución del Ingreso como Determinantes de la Reducción de la Pobreza en Comunas Rurales de Chile," Working papers 014, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Bentancor, A. & Modrego, F. & Berdegué, J., 2008. "Sensibilidad de la pobreza al crecimiento y a los cambios distributivos en las comunas rurales de Chile," Working papers 008, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Taro Abe, 2007. "International Competition, Debt, and Uneven Development in a North-South Macroeconomic Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(3), pages 267-283.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007. "Gender Inequality and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa and Arab Countries," ICER Working Papers 25-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute, The.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.