Crecimiento y Distribución del Ingreso como Determinantes de la Reducción de la Pobreza en Comunas Rurales de Chile
AbstractThis document is the result of the Rural Territorial Dynamics Program, implemented by Rimisp in several Latin American countries in collaboration with numerous partners. The program has been supported by the International Development Research Center (IDRC, Canada). We authorize the non-for-profit partial or full reproduction and dissemination of this document, subject to the source being properly acknowledged.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development in its series Working papers with number 014.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
crecimiento; distribución ingreso; pobreza; comunas rurales; Chile;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bentancor, A. & Modrego, F. & Berdegué, J., 2008. "Sensibilidad de la pobreza al crecimiento y a los cambios distributivos en las comunas rurales de Chile," Working papers 008, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua & Sangraula, Prem, 2007.
"New evidence on the urbanization of global poverty,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4199, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2007. "New Evidence on the Urbanization of Global Poverty," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(4), pages 667-701.
- Dante Contreras & Ryan Cooper & Christopher Neilson, 2007.
"Crecimiento Pro Pobre en Chile,"
wp239, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Erturk, Korkut & Darity, William Jr., 2000. "Secular Changes in the Gender Composition of Employment and Growth Dynamics in the North and the South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1231-1238, July.
- Berdegue, Julio A. & Ramirez, Eduardo & Reardon, Thomas & Escobar, German, 2001. "Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 411-425, March.
- Stephan Klasen & Mark Misselhorn, 2008.
"Determinants of the Growth Semi-Elasticity of Poverty Reduction,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
176, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Misselhorn, Mark & Klasen, Stephan, 2006. "Determinants of the Growth Semi-Elasticity of Poverty Reduction," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Dante Contreras & Luiz de Mello & Esteban Puentes, 2008. "Encouraging Labour Force Participation in Chile," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 608, OECD Publishing.
- Pablo Pincheira, 2006. "Convergence and Long Run Uncertainty," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 391, Central Bank of Chile.
- David Fielding & Sebastian Torres, 2006. "A simultaneous equation model of economic development and income inequality," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 279-301, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.