A theory of privatization, or why bureaucrats are still in business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2006. "Institution Building and Change in China," Research Paper ERS-2006-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Börner, Kira, 2004. "The Political Economy of Privatization," Discussion Papers in Economics 296, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Germà Bel, 2006.
"Against the mainstream, nazi privatization in 1930s Germany,"
IREA Working Papers
200607, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Germa Manel Bel Queralt, 2006. "Against the mainstream: Nazi privatization in 1930s Germany," Working Papers in Economics 162, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jalilian, Hossein & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2007. "The Impact of Regulation on Economic Growth in Developing Countries: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Kira Boerner, 2004. "The Political Economy of Privatization: Why Do Governments Want Reforms?," Working Papers 2004.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Börner, Kira Astrid, 2005. "Political Institutions and Incentives for Economic Reforms," Munich Dissertations in Economics 3165, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eyyuboglu, E. Mustafa, 2006. "Effects of privatization: A case study from Cayirhan coal district, Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3017-3026, November.
- Campos, Jose Edgardo & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 2000. "Credible Commitment and Success with Public Enterprise Reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 221-243, February.
- Liu, Guy S. & Sun, Pei & Woo, Wing Thye, 2006. "The Political Economy of Chinese-Style Privatization: Motives and Constraints," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2016-2033, December.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 2000. "Institutions and government controls," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 197-229, December.
- Simrit Kaur, 2004. "Privatization And Public Enterprise Reform: A Suggestive Action Plan," ASARC Working Papers 2004-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Hailemariam, Stifanos & Eije, Henk van, 2001. "The impact of slow privatisation in the beverage and textile industry in Eritrea," Research Report 01A21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hailemariam, Stifanos & Eije, Henk von & Werf, Jos van der, 2002. "Is there a Â´privatization trapÂ´? : the case of the manufacturing industries in Eritrea," Research Report 02A04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy: Extended Version," MPRA Paper 37816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.