Measuring trade creation and trade diversion in the Central American common market: A hicksian alternative
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vartia, Yrjo O, 1983. "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Burns, Michael E, 1973. "A Note on the Concept and Measure of Consumer's Surplus," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 335-44, June.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1960. "The Cost of Protection and the Scientific Tariff," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 327.
- Anderson, James E, 1974. "A Note on Welfare Surpluses and Gains From Trade in General Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 758-62, September.
- Nam Jeon, Bang & von Furstenberg, George M., 1986. "Techniques for measuring the welfare effects of protection: Appraising the choices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 273-303.
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1991. "A numerical methods approach to calculating cost-of-living indices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 91-105, October.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-76, September.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319867, November.
- Bulmer-Thomas,Victor, 1987. "The Political Economy of Central America since 1920," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348393, November.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1978. "The Exact Measurement of Welfare Losses which Result from Trade Taxes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 157-63, February.
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1986. "The statistical precision of a numerical methods estimator as applied to welfare loss," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-257.
- Hayes, K & Porter-Hudak, S, 1987. "Deadweight Loss: Theoretical Size Relationships and the Precision of Measurement," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Urmas Varblane & Kristina Toming & Rena Selliov, 2002. "The Impact Of Eu-Accession On The Estonian Trade With Food Products – Partial Equilibrium Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 11, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.