Determinants Of The Inter‐Industry Structure Of Protection In The Uk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- THARAKAN, P. K. Mathew & GREENAWAY, David & THARAKAN, Joe, .
"Cumulation and injury determination of the European Community in antidumping cases,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE)
-1348, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Tharakan & David Greenaway & Joe Tharakan, 1998. "Cumulation and injury determination of the European community in antidumping cases," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 320-339, June.
- P.K.M. Tharakan & David Greenaway & Joe Tharakan,, . "Cumulation and Injury Determination of the European Community in Anti-Dumping Cases," Discussion Papers 97/17, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Tharakan, P.K.M. & Greenaway, David & Kerstens, Birgit, 2006. "Anti-dumping and excess injury margins in the European Union: A counterfactual analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 653-674, September.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011.
"British Relative Economic Decline Revisited,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE)
42, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "British Relative Economic Decline Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholls, Shelton M. A., 1998. "Measuring trade creation and trade diversion in the Central American common market: A hicksian alternative," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 323-335, February.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "British relative economic decline revisited: The role of competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-29.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Hughes, Alan, 2014. "Industrial Policy for the Medium to Long-term," CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) 179, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nicholas Crafts & Mary O'Mahony, 2001. "A perspective on UK productivity performance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 271-306, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.