A first look at the impacts of trade liberalization on Brazilian manufacturing industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1987. "Trade and Exchange Rate Policies in Growth-Oriented Adjustment Programs," NBER Working Papers 2226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 1994. "Industrialization, trade and market failures: the role of government intervention in Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 48(3), pages 295-324, July.
- Berhanu Abegaz & Arnab K. Basu, 2011.
"The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Abegaz, Berhanu & Basu, Arnab K., 2010. "The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 94717, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Almeida, Rita K. & Poole, Jennifer Pamela, 2013. "Trade and Labor Reallocation with Heterogeneous Enforcement of Labor Regulations," IZA Discussion Papers 7358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Green, Francis & Dickerson, Andy & Saba Arbache, Jorge, 2001.
"A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labor Through a Period of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1923-1939, November.
- Francis Green & Andy Dickerson & Jorge Saba Arbache, 2000. "A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labour Through a Period of Trade Liberalisation: The Case of Brazil," Studies in Economics 0013, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Eduardo Pontual Ribeiro & Carlos H. Corseuil, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization, the Exchange Rate and Job and Worker Flows in Brazil,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
296, Econometric Society.
- Eduardo Pontual Ribeiro & Carlos H. Corseuil & Daniel Santos & Paulo Furtado & Brunu Amorim & Luciana Servo & André Souza, 2004. "Trade Liberalization, The Exchange Rate And Job And Worker Flows In Brazil," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 153, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Franco, Eliane & Ray, Sangeeta & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2011. "Patterns of Innovation Practices of Multinational-affiliates in Emerging Economies: Evidences from Brazil and India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1249-1260, July.
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Indermit S. Gill & Luis Servén & Mark Roland Thomas, 2004. "Brazilian Economic Growth, 1900-2000: Lessons and Policy Implications," IDB Publications 14838, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Geske Dijkstra, A., 2000. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1567-1582, September.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2002. "Brazil : The New Growth Agenda, Volume 1. Policy Briefing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15289, The World Bank.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2008. "Industrial Policy Changes and Firm-Level Technological Capability Development: Evidence from Northern Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-88, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.