Trade liberalization and growth in developing countries: Some new evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhingra, Swati, 2006. "Re-examination of the Mayer Median Voter Model of Trade Policy," MPRA Paper 892, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2006.
- Haselip, James & Hilson, Gavin, 2005. "Winners and losers from industry reforms in the developing world: experiences from the electricity and mining sectors," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 87-100, June.
- Simon Roberts, 2000. "Large, International Business and Economic Development," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 135-143.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2002. "Tariff Uniformity and Growth," Journal of Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 65-73.
- Andrew Sumner, 2004. "Why are we still arguing about globalization?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 1015-1022.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2003. "Trade liberalization and endogenous growth of manufacturing industries in Bangladesh: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 305-314.
- Karima Aly Korayem, . "Priorities of Socail Policy Measures and the Interest of Law-Income People; the Egyptial Case," API-Working Paper Series 9901, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.