Trade liberalization and growth in developing countries: Some new evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2002. "Tariff Uniformity and Growth," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 65-73.
- Simon Roberts, 2000. "Large, International Business and Economic Development," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 135-143.
- Andrew Sumner, 2004. "Why are we still arguing about globalization?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 1015-1022.
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2003. "Trade liberalization and endogenous growth of manufacturing industries in Bangladesh: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 305-314.
- Dhingra, Swati, 2006. "Re-examination of the Mayer Median Voter Model of Trade Policy," MPRA Paper 892, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2006.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Karima Aly Korayem, . "Priorities of Socail Policy Measures and the Interest of Law-Income People; the Egyptial Case," API-Working Paper Series 9901, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Haselip, James & Hilson, Gavin, 2005. "Winners and losers from industry reforms in the developing world: experiences from the electricity and mining sectors," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 87-100, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.