Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries since 1985
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 267.
Length: 104 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
economic development ; trade policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2007. "Effects of trade openness and foreign direct investment on industrial performance in Ghana," MPRA Paper 37116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2011. "Changing Developing Country Trade Policies and WTO Engagement," CEPR Discussion Papers 8210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana María Cuadros Ramos, 2000. "Exportaciones y crecimiento económico: Un análisis de causalidad para México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 15(1), pages 37-64.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2006.06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frances Stewart (QEH), .
"Do we need a new 'Great Transformation'? Is one likely?,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps136, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Stewart, Frances, 2006. "Do We Need a New 'Great Transformation'? Is One Likely?," Working Paper Series RP2006/36, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2006.
"Exports, Imports and Economic Growth in India,"
2006.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Budiono, 2003. "Structural Change and Its Effect on Industrial Pollution of the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200308, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2003.
- Morrissey, Oliver, 2002. "Recipient Governments' Willingness and Ability to Meet Aid Conditionality: The Effectiveness of Aid Finance and Conditions," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard Mash, 1999. "The Investment Response to Imperfectly Credible Trade Liberalisation with Endogenous Probability of Reversal," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1998-13, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Parikh, Ashok, 2002. "Impact of Liberalization, Economic Growth and Trade Policies on Current Accounts of Developing Countries: An Econometric Study," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.