Adjustment to external imbalance and investment slumps in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dehn, Jan, 2000. "The effects on growth of commodity price uncertainty and shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2455, The World Bank.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & PANG & Ahmet Faruk AYSAN, 2006.
"Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries,"
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries," Working Papers halshs-00562635, HAL.
- Bleaney, Michael & Greenaway, David, 2001. "The impact of terms of trade and real exchange rate volatility on investment and growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 491-500, August.
- Samuel, Cherian, 1996. "The investment decision : a re-examination of competing theories using panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1656, The World Bank.
- Fielding, David, 1997. "Adjustment, trade policy and investment slumps: evidence from Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 121-137, February.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Won, Yongkul, 2001. "Devaluation and investment in an optimizing model of the small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1461-1499, August.
- Ahmet Aysan & Gaobo Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2009.
"Uncertainty, economic reforms and private investment in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1379-1395.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Pang, Gaobo & Véganzonès -Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2006. "Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," MPRA Paper 5482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & M-A Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2006. "Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2006/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- C. W. Morgan & A. J. Rayner & C. Vaillant, 1999. "Agricultural futures markets in LDCs: a policy response to price volatility?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 893-910.
- A. Sepehri & S. Moshiri & M. Doudongee, 2000. "The Foreign Exchange Constraints to Economic Adjustment: The case of Iran," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 235-251.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996.
"Reforms And Investment In India,"
Departmental Working Papers
1996-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.