The environmental consequences of stagnation in Nicaragua
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vorobyov, Alexander Yu. & Zhukov, Stanislav V., 1996. "Russian economic growth: Lessons from liberalization, medium-term constraints, and ecological challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 359-371, February.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 1991. "Collapse and (Incomplete) Stabilization of the Nicaraguan Economy," NBER Chapters, in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 331-368 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, Lance, 1996. "Sustainable development: An introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 215-225, February.
- Boratav, Korkut & Turel, Oktar & Yeldan, Erinc, 1996. "Dilemmas of structural adjustment and environmental policies under instability: Post-1980 Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 373-393, February.
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Montes, Manuel F. & Lim, Joseph Y., 1996. "Macroeconomic volatility, investment anemia and environmental struggles in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 341-357, February.
- Helleiner, Gerald K., 1986. "Balance-of-payments experience and growth prospects of developing countries: A synthesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 877-908, August.
- Novo, Paula & Garrido, Alberto, 2010. "The new Nicaraguan water law in context," IFPRI discussion papers 1005, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn, 1996. "Growth, distribution and environment: Macroeconomic issues in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 395-405, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.