Foreign exchange reform in Iran: Badly designed, badly managed
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Black Market Exchange Rate In Iran," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 144, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2006. "Unemployment Conundrum in Iran," Economics Working Papers wp06-15, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- A. Sepehri & S. Moshiri & M. Doudongee, 2000. "The Foreign Exchange Constraints to Economic Adjustment: The case of Iran," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 235-251.
- Pahlavani, Mosayeb & Wilson, Ed & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2005. "Structural Changes in the Iranian Economy: An Empirical Analysis with Endogenously Determined Breaks," Economics Working Papers wp05-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Amin Reza Kamalian & Majid Nameni, 2009.
"How can Iran’s black market exchange rate be managed?,"
Economics Working Papers
wp09-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Majid Nameni, 2011. "How can Iran's black market exchange rate be managed?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 186-202, May.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2001. "An Analysis of Iran’s Third Five-Year Development Plan in the Post-Revolution Era (2000-2005)," MPRA Paper 50386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2006. "Labour Productivity in Iran," Economics Working Papers wp06-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.