Export processing zones in the Dominican Republic: A comment on Kaplinsky
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda, 2004. "What Happens When Relative Costs Increase in Export Processing Zones? Technology, Regional Production Networks, and Mexico's Maquiladoras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2015-2030, December.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007.
"Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22140, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Working Papers id:1111, eSocialSciences.
- Takayoshi Kusago & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1998. "Export processing zones : a review in need of update," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20046, The World Bank.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "An Overview of Export Processing Zones: Selected Asian Countries," Economics Working Papers wp02-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Schrank, Andrew, 2008. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Schools or Stopgaps?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1381-1397, August.
- Sanchez-Ancochea, Diego, 2006. "Development trajectories and new comparative advantages: Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic under Globalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 996-1015, June.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.