War, peace and private portfolios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Alesina & Sule Ozler & Nouriel Roubini & Phillip Swagel, 1992.
"Political Instability and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
4173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bevan, 1993.
"Fiscal aspects of the transition from war to peace,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1994-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Bevan, 1994. "Fiscal aspects of the transition from war to peace," CSAE Working Paper Series 1994-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dowd, Kevin & Greenaway, David, 1993. "Currency Competition, Network Externalities and Switching Costs: Towards an Alternative View of Optimum Currency Areas," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1180-89, September.
- Adam, Christopher, 1992. "On the Dynamic Specification of Money Demand in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 1(2), pages 233-70, August.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1996.
"Income distribution, political instability, and investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1203-1228, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1993. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 4486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baddeley, M.C., 2008. "Poverty, Armed Conflict and Financial Instability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0857, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Davies, Victor A. B., 2007. "Capital flight and war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4210, The World Bank.
- Alvarez-Plata, Patricia & Brück, Tilman, 2008.
"External Debt in Post-Conflict Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 485-504, March.
- Dercon, Stefan & Ayalew, Daniel, 1998. "Where have all the soldiers gone: Demobilization and reintegration in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1661-1675, September.
- James D. Wolfensohn & Nicholas Stern & Ian Goldin & Halsey Rogers & Mats Karlsson, 2002. "A Case for Aid : Building a Consensus for Development Assistance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14260, March.
- Pramila Krishnan & Tesfaye Gebre Selassie & Stefan Dercon, 1998.
"The Urban Labour Market During Structural Adjustment: Ethiopia 1990-1997,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9817, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Pramila Krishnan & Stefan Dercon, 1998. "The urban labour market during structural adjustment: Ethiopia 1990-1997," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1998-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pramila Krishnan & Tesfaye Gebre Selassie & Stefan Dercon, 1998. "The urban labour market during structural adjustment: Ethiopia 1990-1997," CSAE Working Paper Series 1998-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.