Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariollis, Theodore, 2012. "Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Model with the Bhaduri-Marglin Accumulation Function," MPRA Paper 40738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro de Mendonça, 2013. "Nonlinear Phenomena in a Growing Economy with Convex Adjustment Costs," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "Goodwin cycles and the U.S. economy, 1948-2004," MPRA Paper 30444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "A future for (analytical) Marxism?," MPRA Paper 30864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Jo Michell, 2014. "Pseudo-Goodwin Cycles in a Minsky Model," Working Papers PKWP1405, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria, 2007. "A Note on the Stability Properties of Goodwin's Predator-Prey Model," NIPE Working Papers 5/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, Marcelo B., 2013.
"Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2088-2103.
- N. J. Moura Jr & Marcelo B. Ribeiro, 2013. "Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil," Papers 1301.1090, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.