Structural stability and model design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 2 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1999. "Stability in models of money and perfect foresight: implications of non-linearity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Özer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun P. Vahey, 2007.
"RBCs and DSGEs:The Computational Approach to Business Cycle Theory and Evidence,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2007/15, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- �zer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun P. Vahey, 2010. "RBCs AND DSGEs: THE COMPUTATIONAL APPROACH TO BUSINESS CYCLE THEORY AND EVIDENCE," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 113-136, 02.
- Özer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun Vahey, 2008. "RBCs and DSGEs: The Computational Approach to Business Cycle Theory and Evidence," Working Paper 2008/17, Norges Bank.
- Agliari, Anna & Chiarella, Carl & Gardini, Laura, 2006. "A re-evaluation of adaptive expectations in light of global nonlinear dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 526-552, August.
- George, Donald A.R. & Oxley, Les, 2008.
"Money and inflation in a nonlinear model,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-265.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Under Nonlinear Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper Series 6, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.