A clarification of the Goodwin model of the growth cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-76, May.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2014.
"Η θεωρία οικονομικών κρίσεων του Karl Marx
[Karl Marx’s theory of economic crises]," MPRA Paper 56831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodousakis, Nikolaos, 2010. "Goodwin’s Lotka-Volterra Model in Disaggregative Form: A Note," MPRA Paper 22975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Jo Michell, 2014. "Pseudo-Goodwin Cycles in a Minsky Model," Working Papers PKWP1405, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria, 2007. "A Note on the Stability Properties of Goodwin's Predator-Prey Model," NIPE Working Papers 5/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.