The timing of tariff structure changes in regulated industries: evidence from England and Wales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Greene, Clinton A., 1999. "Testing for a break at an unknown change-point: a test with known size in small samples," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 13-16, July.
- Monica Giulietti & Catherine Waddams Price, 2005. "Incentive Regulation and Efficient Pricing," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 76(1), pages 121-149, 03.
- Burns, Philip & Weyman-Jones, Thomas G, 1996. "Cost Functions and Cost Efficiency in Electricity Distribution: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 41-64, January.
- Dnes, Antony W, et al, 1998. "The Regulation of the United Kingdom Electricity Industry: An Event Study of Price-Capping Measures," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 207-25, May.
- Pollitt, M.G., 1999. "A survey of the liberalisation of public enterprises in the UK since 1979," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9901, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Catherine Waddams & Ruth Hancock, 1998. "Distributional effects of liberalising UK residential utility markets," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 295-319, August.
- Heikki Kemppi & Adriaan Perrels, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Waddams Price, Catherine & Young, Alison, 2001. "UK Utility Reforms. Distributional Implications and Government Response," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.