Pathwise uniqueness of the squared Bessel and CIR processes with skew reflection on a deterministic time dependent curve
AbstractLet [sigma],[delta]>0,b>=0. Let , be continuous, and locally of bounded variation. We develop a general analytic criterion for the pathwise uniqueness of where p[set membership, variant](0,1), and is the symmetric semimartingale local time of R-[lambda]2. The criterion is related to the existence of nice (Kummer) functions for the time dependent infinitesimal generator of R. As a corollary we obtain explicit sufficient conditions for pathwise uniqueness. These are expressed in terms of [lambda]2, its derivative, and the parameters [sigma],[delta],b,p.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Ouknine, Y., 1993. "Quelques identités sur les temps locaux et unicité des solutions d'équations differentielles stochastiques avec reflection," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 335-340, November.
- Marc Decamps & Marc Goovaerts & Wim Schoutens, 2006. "Self Exciting Threshold Interest Rates Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(07), pages 1093-1122.
- Trutnau, Gerald, 2010. "Weak existence of the squared Bessel and CIR processes with skew reflection on a deterministic time-dependent curve," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(4), pages 381-402, April.
- Aleksandar Mijatović, 2010. "Local time and the pricing of time-dependent barrier options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 13-48, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.