Solid waste planning under uncertainty using evolutionary simulation-optimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teleb, Radi & Azadivar, Farhad, 1994. "A methodology for solvng multi-objective simulation-optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 135-145, January.
- Jonathan D Linton & Julian Scott Yeomans & Reena Yoogalingam, 2002. "Policy planning using genetic algorithms combined with simulation: the case of municipal solid waste," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(5), pages 757-778, September.
- B Rubenstein-Montano & I Zandi, 1999. "Application of a genetic algorithm to policy planning: the case of solid waste," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(6), pages 893-907, November.
- Fontanili, F. & Vincent, A. & Ponsonnet, R., 2000. "Flow simulation and genetic algorithm as optimization tools," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 91-100, March.
- S Openshaw & P Whitehead, 1985. "A Monte Carlo simulation approach to solving multicriteria optimisation problems related to planmaking, evaluation, and monitoring in local planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(3), pages 321-334, May.
- Rubenstein-Montano, Bonnie & Anandalingam, G. & Zandi, Iraj, 2000. "A genetic algorithm approach to policy design for consequence minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 43-54, July.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George, 1999. "Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 169-182, February.
- Warren E. Walker, 1976. "A Heuristic Adjacent Extreme Point Algorithm for the Fixed Charge Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 587-596, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.