Managerial ownership and firm performance: Evidence from China's privatizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in International Business and Finance.
Volume (Year): 21 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi, Jing & Young, Martin, 2007. "Corporate governance and regulation in China: Openness and challenges," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 361-365, September.
- Georgeta Vintila & Stefan Cristian Gherghina, 2014. "Insider Ownership and the Value of the Bucharest Stock Exchange Listed Companies: Convergence-of-Interest or Entrenchment Effect?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 183-195.
- Farooq, Omar, 2013. "Who was informative? Performance of foreign and local analysts’ stock recommendations during the Asian financial crisis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 61-76.
- Kashif Rashid & Seep Nadeem, 2014. "The Role of Ownership Concentration, its Types and Firm Performance: A Quantitative Study of Financial Sector in Pakistan," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 6(2), pages 10-61, June.
- Yuan, Rongli & Xiao, Jason Zezhong & Zou, Hong, 2008. "Mutual funds' ownership and firm performance: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1552-1565, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.