Immigration vs. outsourcing: Effects on labor markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Ronald W. & Coelho, Isaias & Easton, Stephen T., 1986. "The theory of international factor flows: The basic model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 313-327, May.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1996. "International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 113-124.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1983. "On the choice between capital and labour mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 209-221, May.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1981. "Trade and factor movements with three factors and two goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 177-182.
- Engerman, Stanley L & Jones, Ronald W, 1997. "International Labor Flows and National Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 200-204, May.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Easton, Stephen T., 1983. "Factor intensities and factor substitution in general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 65-99, August.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2010.
"International Trade Agreements and International Migration,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1923-1954, December.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2009. "International Trade Agreements and International Migration," Working Papers in Economics 09/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Yingyi Tsai, 2010.
"International Outsourcing And Welfare Reduction: An Entry-Deterrence Story,"
University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 647-659, December.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Yingyi Tsai, . "International Outsourcing and Welfare Reduction: an Entry-deterrence Story," Discussion Papers 08/45, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Pi, Jiancai & Zhou, Yu, 2012. "Public infrastructure provision and skilled–unskilled wage inequality in developing countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 881-887.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2013. "International outsourcing of skill intensive tasks and wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 590-597.
- Dibyendu Maiti & Sugata Marjit, 2011. "Subcontracting, R&D And Labour Productivity: A Theoretical Explanation," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2010.
"Offshoring in a Ricardian World,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 227-58, April.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2013. "Outsourcing and the skilled–unskilled wage gap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 347-350.
- Anuradha Roy & Ricardo Leiva, . "Testing of a Structures Covariance Matrix for Three-Level Repeated Measures Data," Working Papers 0037, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Choi, Jai Young & Choi, E Kwan, 2013. "Financial Advantage, Outsourcing and FDI under Wage Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers 37376, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Arijit Mukherjee & Yingyi Tsai, . "Why do Firms Engage in Multi-sourcing?," Discussion Papers 08/43, University of Nottingham, GEP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.