International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Ronald W, 1974. "The Small Country in a Many-Commodity World," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(23), pages 225-36, December.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Batra, Ravi, 1992. "The Fallacy of Free Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 19-31, November.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2009.
"Emigration, Wage Inequality and Vanishing Sectors,"
19354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2005. "Immigration vs. outsourcing: Effects on labor markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 105-114.
- Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid, 2009.
"Market interconnection and wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 117-119, October.
- Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "On technical progress and the boundary of non-traded goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 204-209, November.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre, 2009. "Tourism and the environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-49, January.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2006. "Does privatization improve the environment?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 343-347, December.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Beladi, Hamid, 2007. "Protectionary bias in agriculture: A pure economic argument," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 160-164, June.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Corruption and wage inequality?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 166-172, January.
- Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza, 2011. "An elementary proposition on technical progress and non-traded goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 68-71, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.