Innovation and R&D spillover effects in Spanish regions: A spatial approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 9 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011.
"R&D, innovation and exporting,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33593, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- You, Liangzhi, 2012.
"A tale of two countries: Spatial and temporal patterns of rice productivity in China and Brazil,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 690-703.
- You, Liangzhi, 2008. "A tale of two countries: Spatial and temporal patterns of rice productivity in China and Brazil," IFPRI discussion papers 758, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- You, Liangzhi, 2008. "A Tale of Two Countries: Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Rice Productivity in China and Brazil," Working Paper Series RP2008/30, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Veneziano Araujo & Renato Garcia, 2012. "An exam of the spatial patterns of innovation in Brazilian industry: an empirical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p782, European Regional Science Association.
- Shang, Qingyan & Poon, Jessie P.H. & Yue, Qingtang, 2012. "The role of regional knowledge spillovers on China's innovation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1164-1175.
- Arif Orcun Sakarya, 2014. "Examination of Innovation Sources and Cooperation Alternatives for Turkish Firms," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 36-45.
- Mate-Sanchez-Val, Mariluz & Harris, Richard, 2014. "Differential empirical innovation factors for Spain and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 451-463.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of regional growth: past, present and future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.