A catalytic and evolutionary approach to horizontal technology policies (HTPs)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 8 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teece, David J., 1992. "Competition, cooperation, and innovation : Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Teubal, Morris & Yinnon, Tamar & Zuscovitch, Ehud, 1991. "Networks and market creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 381-392, October.
- Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E., 1986. "Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-128, June.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Gilelow, Gisela & Kuntze, Uwe, 1983. "Impacts of government incentives towards industrial innovation : An analysis of the federal programme funding R&D personnel in the Federal Republic of Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 153-169, June.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 783-832.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1995. "Technological infrastructure policy (TIP): Creating capabilities and building markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 259-281, March.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lane, David A, 1993. "Artificial Worlds and Economics, Part II," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 177-97, August.
- Lane, David A, 1993. "Artificial Worlds and Economics, Part I," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 89-107, May.
- Teubal, Morris, 1996. "R&D and technology policy in NICs as learning processes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 449-460, March.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1987. "Roles of government in a mixed economy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 541-566.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Giorgos Kallis, 2009. "Evolutionary Policy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego-Rico, 2013. "Relationships Among Technology Institutes and Firms: Are Determining Factors Dependent on the Type of Service Provided?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 343-369, December.
- Amir Shoham & Gil Avnimelech, 2012. "The development of the successful high tech sector in Israel, 1969-2009," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 53-69.
- Uchida, Yuichiro & Cook, Paul, 2004. "The Transformation of Competitive Advantage in East Asia: An Analysis of Technological and Trade Specialisation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30636, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Schwerin, Joachim & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "Learning innovation policy based on historical experience," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 385-404, December.
- Kinder, T., 2002. "Introducing an infrastructure for joined-up-government in local public administration: a West Lothian case study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 329-355, March.
- Uchida, Yuichiro & Cook, Paul, 2004. "The Effects of Competition on Technological and Trade Competitiveness: A Preliminary Examination," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30654, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2008. "Mapping public support for innovation: A comparison of policy alignment in the UK and France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1446-1464, October.
- Claudia Werker, 2006. "An Assessment of the Regional Innovation Policy by the European Union based on Bibliometrical Analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Uchida, Yuichiro & Cook, Paul, 2005. "The Transformation of Competitive Advantage in East Asia: An Analysis of Technological and Trade Specialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 701-728, May.
- Morris Teubal, 1997. "Restructuring and Embeddeness Of Business Enterprises - Towards An Innovation System Perspective On Diffusion Policy," DRUID Working Papers 97-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bartzokas, Anthony & Teubal, Morris, 2001. "A Framework for Policy-Oriented Innovation Studies in Industrialising Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 6, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2004. "Strength of Market Forces and the Successful Emergence of Israel's Venture Capital Industry. Insights from a Policy-Led Case of Structural Change," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1265-1300.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.