Technological cooperative agreements and firm's R & D intensity. A note on causality relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2012. "An empirical investigation of the determinants of R&D cooperation: An application of the inverse hyperbolic sine transformation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 131-141.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Is demand-pulled innovation equally important in different groups of firms?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 691-710, September.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Is Demand-Pulled Innovation Equally Important in Different Groups of Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 1982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2013. "Heterogeneity in R&D collaboration: An empirical investigation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 48-59.
- Hagedoorn, John & Wang, Ning, 2012. "Is there complementarity or substitutability between internal and external R&D strategies?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1072-1083.
- Rocha, Frederico, 1997. "Inter-Firm Technological Cooperation Effects of Absorptive Capacity, Firm-Size and Specialization," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 07, United Nations University - INTECH.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.