Technological cooperative agreements and firm's R & D intensity. A note on causality relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocha, Frederico, 1997. "Inter-Firm Technological Cooperation Effects of Absorptive Capacity, Firm-Size and Specialization," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 07, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Hagedoorn, John & Wang, Ning, 2012. "Is there complementarity or substitutability between internal and external R&D strategies?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1072-1083.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Is demand-pulled innovation equally important in different groups of firms?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 691-710, September.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Is Demand-Pulled Innovation Equally Important in Different Groups of Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 1982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2012. "An empirical investigation of the determinants of R&D cooperation: An application of the inverse hyperbolic sine transformation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 131-141.
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2013. "Heterogeneity in R&D collaboration: An empirical investigation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 48-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.