Internal factors determining a firm's innovative behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jose Maria Labeaga & Ester Martinez-Ros, 1994. "Estimación de un modelo de ecuaciones simultáneas con variables dependientes limitadas: una aplicación con datos de la industria española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 465-489, September.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-71, September.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Harabi, N., 1993.
"Appropriabiblity of Technical Innovations: An Empirical Analysis,"
31a, Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut.
- Harabi, Najib, 1995. "Appropriability of technical innovations an empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 981-992, November.
- Harabi, Najib, 1994. "Appropriability of Technical Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 26267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1998. "Optimal scale for research and development in foreign environments--an investigation into size and performance of research and development laboratories abroad," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 111-126, June.
- Adams, William James, 1970. "Firm Size and Research Activity: France and the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 386-409, August.
- Molero, Jose & Buesa, Mikel, 1996. "Patterns of technological change among Spanish innovative firms: the case of the Madrid region," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 647-663, June.
- James S. Worley, 1961. "Industrial Research and the New Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 183.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 1999. "Make and buy in innovation strategies: evidence from Belgian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Bughin, J. & Jacques, J. M., 1994. "Managerial efficiency and the Schumpeterian link between size, market structure and innovation revisited," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 653-659, November.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Schmookler, Jacob, 1962. "Economic Sources of Inventive Activity," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 1-20, March.
- Giudici, Giancarlo & Paleari, Stefano, 2000. " The Provision of Finance to Innovation: A Survey Conducted among Italian Technology-Based Small Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Loeb, Peter D & Lin, Vincent, 1977. "Research and Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry-A Specification Error Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 45-51, September.
- Branch, Ben, 1974. "Research and Development Activity and Profitability: A Distributed Lag Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 999-1011, Sept./Oct.
- Bruce A. Smith, 1974. "Technological Innovation in Electric Power Generation: 1950-1970," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(4), pages 336-347.
- Henry G. Grabowski, 1968. "The Determinants of Industrial Research and Development: A Study of the Chemical, Drug, and Petroleum Industries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 292.
- Romano Dyerson, 1999. "Learning, Teamwork and Appropriability: Managing Technological Change in the Department of Social Security," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 629-652, 09.
- Braga, Helson & Willmore, Larry, 1991. "Technological Imports and Technological Effort: An Analysis of Their Determinants in Brazilian Firms," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 421-32, June.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-90, September.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2009.
"Evidence On The Role Of Ownership Structure On Firms’ Innovative Performance,"
IREA Working Papers
200909, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Ortega-Argilés , Raquel & Moreno, Rosina, 2009. "Evidence on the role of ownership structure on firms’ innovative performance," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 15, pages 231-250.
- Deepananda Herath & John Cranfield & Spencer Henson & David Sparling, 2008. "Firm, market, and regulatory factors influencing innovation and commercialization in Canada's functional food and nutraceutical sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 207-230.
- Nogareda, Jazmin Seijas & Ziegler, Andreas, 2006. "Green management and green technology - exploring the causal relationship," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Raquel Ortega & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Surinach, 2003.
"Ownership Structure and Innovation: Is There a Real Link?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Caralt, 2005. "Ownership structure and innovation: is there a real link?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 637-662, December.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link," Working Papers in Economics 111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jaakko Simonen, 2005. "The innovativeness of the Finnish high technology firms – The role of internal factors, cooperation, and the mobility of labour," ERSA conference papers ersa05p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Coronado, Daniel & Acosta, Manuel & Fernández, Ana, 2008. "Attitudes to innovation in peripheral economic regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1009-1021, July.
- Borra Marcos, Cristina & García Sánchez, Antonio & Espasandín Bustelo, Francisco, 2005. "Empresa, comportamiento innovador y Universidad: el caso de la Economía Social en Andalucía/Enterprise, innovating behaviour and University: the case of Andalusian Social Economy," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 583-606, Diciembre.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Savona, Maria, 2013.
"Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
029, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Savona, Maria, 2013. "Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation," MERIT Working Papers 029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2013. "Is Money All? Financing Versus Knowledge and Demand Constraints to Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-01, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mark J. Maria Savona, 2013. "Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation," Working Papers 2013/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ziegler, Andreas & Seijas Nogareda, Jazmin, 2009. "Environmental management systems and technological environmental innovations: Exploring the causal relationship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 885-893, June.
- Natário, Maria Manuela & Almeida Couto, João Pedro & Couto de Sousa, Maura Helena, 2012. "Innovation Processes of SMEs in Less Favoured Municipalities of Portugal," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 81-103.
- Lluís Santamaría & Jordi Surroca, 2004. "Idoneidad Del Socio Tecnológico. Un Análisis Con Datos De Panel," Documentos de Trabajo de EconomÃa de la Empresa db040704, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Romero, Isidoro & Martínez-Román, Juan A., 2012. "Self-employment and innovation. Exploring the determinants of innovative behavior in small businesses," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 178-189.
- Mario Tello, 2011. "Ciencia, Tecnología, Cooperación Tecnológica, Tic Y Rentabilidad De Las Empresas Manufactureras Bajo Un Enfoque Empresarial: El Caso Del Perú, 2004-2005," Documentos de Trabajo 2011-311, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.