Does manufacturing extension matter? An evaluation of the industrial technology extension service in New York
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christoph Schmidt & Klaus Zimmerman, 1990.
"Work Characteristics, Firm Size and Wages,"
644, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1993.
"Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing theFacts,"
NBER Working Papers
4492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John & Schuh, Scott, 1996. " Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing the Facts," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 297-315, August.
- Freddi, Daniela, 2009. "The integration of old and new technological paradigms in low- and medium-tech sectors: The case of mechatronics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 548-558, April.
- Ron Jarmin, 1998. "Manufacturing Extension And Productivity Dynamics," Working Papers 98-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sabel, Charles F., 1996. "A measure of federalism: assessing manufacturing technology centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 281-307, March.
- Izushi, Hiro, 2003. "Impact of the length of relationships upon the use of research institutes by SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 771-788, May.
- Bradford J Jensen & Ron Jarmin, 1997. "Measuring The Performance Of Government Technology Programs: Lessons From Manufacturing Extension," Working Papers 97-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Feller, Irwin & Glasmeier, Amy & Mark, Melvin, 1996. "Issues and perspectives on evaluating manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 309-319, March.
- Shapira, Philip, 2001. "US manufacturing extension partnerships: technology policy reinvented?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 977-992, June.
- Feller, Irwin & Nelson, Jon P., 1999. "The microeconomics of manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 807-818, November.
- Kolodny, Harvey & Stymne, Bengt & Shani, Rami & Figuera, Juan Ramon & Lillrank, Paul, 2001. "Design and policy choices for technology extension organizations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 201-225, February.
- Shapira, Philip & Kingsley, Gordon & Youtie, Jan, 1997. "Manufacturing partnerships: Evaluation in the context of government reform," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 103-112, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.