Substitution between energy, capital and labour within industrial companies: A micro panel data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan D. Woodland, 1993. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of the Industrial Demand for Energy in NSW," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 57-90.
- Jones, Clifton T, 1995. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution in U.S. Industrial Energy Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 459-65, October.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1991.
"An Individual Choice Model of Energy Mix,"
IDEI Working Papers
4, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Considine, Timothy J., 1989. "Separability, functional form and regulatory policy in models of interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 82-94, April.
- Nguyen, Sang V & Streitwieser, Mary L, 1999.
" Factor Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1998. "Factor Substitution In U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter," Working Papers 98-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Solow, John L, 1987. "The Capital-Energy Complementarity Debate Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 605-14, September.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-68, August.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-57, December.
- Considine, Timothy J & Mount, Timothy D, 1984. "The Use of Linear Logit Models for Dynamic Input Demand Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 434-43, August.
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Henrik Holm Jensen, 2002. "Interfuel Substitution within Industrial Companies: An Analysis Based on Panel Data at Company Level," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-50.
- Considine, Timothy J, 1990. "Symmetry Constraints and Variable Returns to Scale in Logit Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 347-53, July.
- Nora Traum & Michael Plante, 2012.
"Time-Varying Oil Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Aggregates,"
2012 Meeting Papers
455, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Plante & Nora Traum, 2012. "Time-varying oil price volatility and macroeconomic aggregates," Working Papers 1201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael Plante & Nora Traum, 2012. "Time-Varying Oil Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Aggregates," Caepr Working Papers 2012-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The effect of the German and British environmental taxation reforms: A simple assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3043-3051, August.
- Saara Tamminen & Tuomaala & Eljas, 2012. "Variation in price and substitution elasticities between sectors ? A microdata analysis," Working Papers 34, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.