Substitution between energy, capital and labour within industrial companies: A micro panel data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Considine, Timothy J., 1989. "Separability, functional form and regulatory policy in models of interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 82-94, April.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1991.
"An Individual Choice Model of Energy Mix,"
IDEI Working Papers
4, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
- Alan D. Woodland, 1993. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of the Industrial Demand for Energy in NSW," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 57-90.
- Nguyen, Sang V & Streitwieser, Mary L, 1999.
" Factor Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1998. "Factor Substitution In U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter," Working Papers 98-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Apostolakis, Bobby E., 1990. "Energy--capital substitutability/ complementarity : The dichotomy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 48-58, January.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-68, August.
- Considine, Timothy J & Mount, Timothy D, 1984. "The Use of Linear Logit Models for Dynamic Input Demand Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 434-43, August.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-57, December.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Considine, Timothy J, 1990. "Symmetry Constraints and Variable Returns to Scale in Logit Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 347-53, July.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Togeby, Mikael & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2001. "Industrial companies' demand for electricity: evidence from a micropanel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 595-617, September.
- Jones, Clifton T, 1995. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution in U.S. Industrial Energy Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 459-65, October.
- Solow, John L, 1987. "The Capital-Energy Complementarity Debate Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 605-14, September.
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Henrik Holm Jensen, 2002. "Interfuel Substitution within Industrial Companies: An Analysis Based on Panel Data at Company Level," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-50.
- Espinosa Acuña, Óscar A. & Vaca González, Paola A. & Avila Forero, Raúl A., 2013. "Elasticidades de demanda por electricidad e impactos macroecon_omicos del precio de la energía eléctrica en Colombia || Elasticity of Electricity Demand and Macroeconomics Impacts of Electricity Pri," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 16(1), pages 216-249, December.
- Saara Tamminen & Tuomaala & Eljas, 2012. "Variation in price and substitution elasticities between sectors ? A microdata analysis," Working Papers 34, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The effect of the German and British environmental taxation reforms: A simple assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3043-3051, August.
- Michael Plante & Nora Traum, 2012.
"Time-Varying Oil Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Aggregates,"
Caepr Working Papers
2012-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Michael Plante & Nora Traum, 2012. "Time-varying oil price volatility and macroeconomic aggregates," Working Papers 1201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nora Traum & Michael Plante, 2012. "Time-Varying Oil Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Aggregates," 2012 Meeting Papers 455, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zha, Donglan & Ding, Ning, 2014. "Elasticities of substitution between energy and non-energy inputs in China power sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 564-571.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2013. "The effects of an increase in power rate on energy demand and output price in Korean manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1217-1223.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jongsu & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2014. "How ICT Investment Influences Energy Demand in South Korea and Japan?," MPRA Paper 55454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.