Separability, functional form and regulatory policy in models of interfuel substitution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stern, David I., 2009.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis,"
13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2009. "On interfuel substitution : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5026, The World Bank.
- Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2004.
"A dynamic analysis of interfuel substitution for Swedish heating plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 961-976, November.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2001. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution for Swedish Heating Plants," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 550, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Trude Berg & Nilsen, Odd Bjarte & Tveteras, Ragnar, 2011. "How is demand for natural gas determined across European industrial sectors?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5499-5508, September.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2010. "Interfuel substitution in the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 737-745, May.
- Elkhafif, Mahmoud A. T., 1996. "An iterative approach for weather-correcting energy consumption data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 221-230, July.
- Dahl, Carol & Ko, James, 1998. "The effect of deregulation on US fossil fuel substitution in the generation of electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(13), pages 981-988, November.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K., 2013. "Estimates of inter-fuel substitution possibilities in Chinese chemical industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 560-568.
- Kim, Jihyo & Heo, Eunnyeong, 2013. "Asymmetric substitutability between energy and capital: Evidence from the manufacturing sectors in 10 OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-89.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2011. "International evidence on aggregate short-run and long-run interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-216, March.
- Behl, Peter & Dette, Holger & Frondel, Manuel & Tauchmann, Harald, 2012. "Choice is suffering: A Focused Information Criterion for model selection," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 817-822.
- Arnberg, Soren & Bjorner, Thomas Bue, 2007. "Substitution between energy, capital and labour within industrial companies: A micro panel data analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 122-136, May.
- Papageorgiou, Chris & Saam, Marianne & Schulte, Patrick, 2013. "Elasticity of substitution between clean and dirty energy inputs: A macroeconomic perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Urga, Giovanni & Walters, Chris, 2003. "Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Bacon, Robert, 1992. "Measuring the possibilities of interfuel substitution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1031, The World Bank.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2008. "Semi-nonparametric estimates of interfuel substitution in U.S. energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2123-2133, September.
- Moody, Carlisle E., 1996. "A regional linear logit fuel demand model for electric utilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 295-314, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.