Foreign investment and environmental regulations in LDCs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Ingene, Charles A., 1982. "The backward incidence of pollution control in a rigid-wage economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 304-310, December.
- Harrison, Ann, 1994. "Multinationals in economic development: the benefits of FDI," MPRA Paper 36270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Copeland Brian R., 1994. "International Trade and the Environment: Policy Reform in a Polluted Small Open Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 44-65, January.
- Khan, M. Ali, 1982. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth with urban unemployment and specific factors of production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 245-256, April.
- Grossman, Gene M & Krueger, Alan B, 1995.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-77, May.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-35, November.
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama & Muneyuki Saito, 2009. "Ecological dumping under foreign investment quotas," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 137-153, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:20:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama & Muneyuki Saito, 2008. "Ecological dumping under foreign investment quotas," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Roberto A. De Santis & Frank Stähler, 2000.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Environmental Taxes,"
Kiel Working Papers
1013, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robert Hoffmann & Lee Chew Ging & Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2004.
"FDI and Pollution: A Granger Causality Test using Panel Data,"
CEABuR Working Papers
2, Centre for Europe-Asia Business Research.
- Robert Hoffmann & Chew-Ging Lee & Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2005. "FDI and pollution: a granger causality test using panel data," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 311-317.
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama, 2006. "Export Processing Zones and Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.