Regulation of commuter railways and spatial development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991.
"Urban Economic Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, November.
- Suzumura, Kotaro & Kiyono, Kazuharu, 1987. "Entry Barriers and Economic Welfare," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 157-67, January.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckart, Wolfgang, 1985. "On the land assembly problem," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 364-378, November.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1984. "Pricing and Investment Policies in a System of Competitive Commuter Railways," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 665-81, October.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 2006. "Regulatory reform and the congestion of urban railways," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 52-73, January.
- Ieda, Hitoshi & Kanayama, Yoichi & Ota, Masafumi & Yamazaki, Takashi & Okamura, Toshiyuki, 2001. "How can the quality of rail services in Tokyo be further improved?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 97-106, April.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 1998. "Rate of return regulation and rate base valuation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 629-654, September.
- John Zacharias, 2011. "The Dynamics of People Movement Systems in Central Areas," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 94-108, November.
- Kuroda, Tatsuaki & Miyazawa, Kazutoshi, 2002. "Railways competition in a park-and-ride model," ERSA conference papers ersa02p122, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.