On the land assembly problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cadigan & Pamela Schmitt & Robert Shupp & Kurtis Swope1, 2009.
"An Experimental Study of the Holdout Problem in a Multilateral Bargaining Game,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 344-457, October.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Robert Shupp, 2008. "An Experimental Study of the Holdout Problem in a Multilateral Bargaining Game," Departmental Working Papers 21, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001.
"The Land Assembly Problem Revisited,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
427, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cadigan, John & Schmitt, Pamela & Shupp, Robert & Swope, Kurtis, 2011.
"The holdout problem and urban sprawl: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 72-81, January.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Robert Shupp, 2009. "The Holdout Problem and Urban Sprawl: Experimental Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 24, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009. "Land Acquisition: Fragmentation, Political Intervention and Holdout," MPRA Paper 18951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Kiyono, Kazuharu, 1995. "Regulation of commuter railways and spatial development," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 377-394, August.
- In Park, 2013. "Modeling the externalities and redevelopment of a run-down area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 893-915, December.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Ryan Wielgus, 2010. "Contracts, Behavior, and the Land-Assembly Problem:An Experimental Study," Departmental Working Papers 29, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2010. "Land acquisition: Political intervention, voice and fragmentation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Parente, Michael D. & Winn, Abel M., 2012. "Bargaining behavior and the tragedy of the anticommons," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 475-490.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2010.
"Transparency, Complementarity and Holdout,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
49-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2008.
"Multi-person Bargaining With Complementarity: Is There Holdout?,"
11517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2008. "Multi-person bargaining with complementarity: Is there holdout?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-10, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Deman, S., 2000. "The real estate takeover: Application of Grossman and Hart theory," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 175-195.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.