Forecasting oil supply: theory and practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 42 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelman, M A, 1990. "Mineral Depletion, with Special Reference to Petroleum," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Smith, James L, 1980. "A Probabilistic Model of Oil Discovery," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 587-94, November.
- G. C. Watkins, 1992. "The Hotelling Principle: Autobahn or Cul de Sac?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-24.
- David J. Murphy & Charles A.S. Hall & Michael Dale & Cutler Cleveland, 2011. "Order from Chaos: A Preliminary Protocol for Determining the EROI of Fuels," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1888-1907, October.
- Douglas B. Reynolds & Marek Kolodziej, 2009. "North American Natural Gas Supply Forecast: The Hubbert Method Including the Effects of Institutions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 269-306, May.
- Johannes Bollen & Machiel Mulder & T. Manders, 2004. "Four futures for energy markets and climate change," CPB Special Publication 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Höök, Mikael & Aleklett, Kjell, 2009. "How reasonable are oil production scenarios from public agencies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4809-4818, November.
- Tsatskin, Alexander & Balaban, Oded, 2008. "Peak oil in the light of oil formation theories," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1826-1828, June.
- Zebedee Nii-Naate & Alison Burrell, 2012. "Partial stochastic analysis with the European Commission's version of the AGLINK-COSIMO model," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC76019, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- He, Yanan & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2010. "Global economic activity and crude oil prices: A cointegration analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 868-876, July.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2010.
"Financial market pressure, tacit collusion and oil price formation,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 389-398, March.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2009. "Financial market pressures, tacit collusion and oil price formation," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/14, University of Stavanger.
- Robert J. Brecha, 2013. "Ten Reasons to Take Peak Oil Seriously," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 664-694, February.
- Watkins, G.C., 2006. "Oil scarcity: What have the past three decades revealed?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 508-514, March.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey, 2005. "Economics of Natural Resource Scarcity: The State of the Debate," Discussion Papers dp-05-14, Resources For the Future.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Hook, Mikael & Angelantoni, André, 2011.
"Global oil risks in the early 21st century,"
33825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bardi, Ugo, 2005. "The mineral economy: a model for the shape of oil production curves," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-61, January.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2004. "Forecasting Energy Supply And Pollution From The Offshore Oil And Gas Industry," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 19(3).
- Reynolds, Douglas B. & Baek, Jungho, 2012. "Much ado about Hotelling: Beware the ides of Hubbert," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 162-170.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 2004. "Long-term infrastructure forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico: a decision- and resource-based approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1209-1224, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.