The visibility effects of Amex listing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnold R. Cowan & Richard B. Carter & Frederick H. Dark & Ajai K. Singh, 1992. "Explaining the NYSE Listing Choices of NASDAQ Firms," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 21(4), Winter.
- Kadlec, Gregory B & McConnell, John J, 1994. " The Effect of Market Segmentation and Illiquidity on Asset Prices: Evidence from Exchange Listings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 611-36, June.
- Rendleman, Richard Jr. & Jones, Charles P. & Latane, Henry A., 1982. "Empirical anomalies based on unexpected earnings and the importance of risk adjustments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 269-287, November.
- Edelman, Richard B & Baker, H Kent, 1990. "Liquidity and Stock Exchange Listing," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 231-49, May.
- Bhardwaj, Ravinder K & Brooks, LeRoy D, 1992. "Stock Price and Degree of Neglect as Determinants of Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 101-12, Summer.
- Peterson, David & Peterson, Pamela, 1982. "The Effect of Changing Expectations upon Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 799-813, December.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Adriani, Fabrizio, 2005.
"Observed and "fundamental" price-earning ratios: A comparative analysis of high-tech stock evaluation in the US and in Europe,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 549-581, June.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Michele Bagella & Fabrizio Adriani, 2003. "Observed and 'Fundamental' Price Earning Ratios: A Comparative Analysis of High-tech Stock Evaluation in the US and in Europe," CEIS Research Paper 34, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Viswanathan, K.G., 2009. "Visibility effects and timing in stock listing changes: Evidence from operating performance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 357-377, May.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Fabrizio Adriani, 2004. "Do high-tech stock prices revert to their 'fundamental' value?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 461-476.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.