Stock Exchange Listings, Firm Value, and Security Market Efficiency: The Impact of NASDAQ
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LaPlante, Michele & Muscarella, Chris J., 1997. "Do institutions receive comparable execution in the NYSE and Nasdaq markets? A transaction study of block trades," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-134, July.
- Tse, Yiuman & Devos, Erik, 2004. "Trading costs, investor recognition and market response: An analysis of firms that move from the Amex (Nasdaq) to Nasdaq (Amex)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Lee, Philip J. & Taylor, Stephen L. & Walter, Terry S., 1996. "Australian IPO pricing in the short and long run," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1189-1210, August.
- Kalay, Avner & Portniaguina, Evgenia, 2001. "Swimming against the tides: : The case of Aeroflex move from NYSE to Nasdaq," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 261-267, June.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Angel, James J., 1999.
"The rise and fall of the Amex Emerging Company Marketplace,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 257-289, May.
- Reena Aggarwal & James J. Angel, . "The Rise and Fall of the AMEX Emerging Company Marketplace," Working Papers _002, Georgetown School of Business.
- Roosenboom, Peter & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2009. "The market reaction to cross-listings: Does the destination market matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1898-1908, October.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Furtado, Eugene P. H., 1996. "Exchange rate regimes and international market segmentation: Evidence from pricing effects of international listings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-168.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Rubalcava, Arturo, 2005. "International trade-venue clienteles and order-flow competitiveness," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 86-113, January.
- Battalio, Robert & Hatch, Brian & Loughran, Tim, 2011. "Who benefited from the disclosure mandates of the 1964 Securities Acts Amendments?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 1047-1063, September.
- Miller, Darius P., 1999. "The market reaction to international cross-listings:: evidence from Depositary Receipts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 103-123, January.
- Lo, Keng-Hsin & Wang, Kehluh & Liao, Tsai-Ling, 2006. "Insider transfer trading of banking companies around exchange listing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 215-234, April.
- Gottesman, Aron A. & Nam, Jouahn & Thornton Jr., John H. & Wynne, Kevin, 2010. "NYSE listings and firm borrowing costs: An empirical investigation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 26-42.
- David Abad & Antonio Rubia, 1999. "- Evaluation Of The Fixing Trading System In The Spanish Market," Working Papers. Serie EC 1999-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sun, Qian & Tang, Yuen-Kin & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2002. "The impacts of mass delisting: Evidence from Singapore and Malaysia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 333-351, June.
- Blennerhassett, Michael & Bowman, Robert G., 1998. "A change in market microstructure: the switch to electronic screen trading on the New Zealand stock exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 261-276, December.
- Sarkissian, Sergei & Schill, Michael J., 2004. "Are There Permanent Valuation Gains to Overseas Listing? Evidence from Market Sequencing and Selection," Working Papers 05-4, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Viswanathan, K.G., 2009. "Visibility effects and timing in stock listing changes: Evidence from operating performance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 357-377, May.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Rubalcava, Arturo, 2004. "Valuation effects of domestic and international seasoned equity offerings by Canadian cross-listed firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-186, April.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Firth, Michael & Fung, Hung-Gay, 1998. "Asset pricing in segmented capital markets: Preliminary evidence from China-domiciled companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 307-319, August.
- Richie, Nivine & Madura, Jeff, 2007. "Impact of the QQQ on liquidity and risk of the underlying stocks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 411-421, July.
- McConnell, John J. & Dybevik, Heidi J. & Haushalter, David & Lie, Erik, 1996. "A survey of evidence on domestic and international stock exchange listings with implications for markets and managers," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 347-376, December.
- Wai-yan Cheng & Yan-leung Cheung & Yuen-ching Tse, 2005. "The Impact on IPO Performance of More Stringent Listing Rules with a Pre-listing Earnings Requirement: Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 172005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.