Empirical anomalies based on unexpected earnings and the importance of risk adjustments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Louis T.W. & Davidson III, Wallace N. & Leung, T.Y., 2011. "Insider trading returns and dividend signals," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 421-429, June.
- Sadka, Ronnie, 2006. "Momentum and post-earnings-announcement drift anomalies: The role of liquidity risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 309-349, May.
- David Goldbaum, 2000. "Profitability And Market Stability: Fundamentals And Technical Trading Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 85, Society for Computational Economics.
- Cooper, Michael J. & Jackson, William III & Patterson, Gary A., 2003. "Evidence of predictability in the cross-section of bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 817-850, May.
- Battalio, Robert H. & Mendenhall, Richard R., 2005. "Earnings expectations, investor trade size, and anomalous returns around earnings announcements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 289-319, August.
- Bakera, H. Kent & Powell, Gary E. & Weaver, Daniel G., 1999. "The visibility effects of Amex listing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 341-361.
- Athanassakos, George & Schnabel, Jacques A., 1996. "Stockholder wealth effects of Eurobond financing: A Canadian perspective," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 191-208.
- Cooper, Rick A. & Day, Theodore E. & Lewis, Craig M., 2001. "Following the leader: *1: a study of individual analysts' earnings forecasts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 383-416, September.
- Spiegel, Matthew & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2000. "Asymmetric Information and News Disclosure Rules," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 363-403, October.
- DuCharme, Larry L. & Malatesta, Paul H. & Sefcik, Stephan E., 2004. "Earnings management, stock issues, and shareholder lawsuits," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Louis Cheng & Hung-Gay Fung & Tak Leung, 2007. "Information effects of dividends: Evidence from the Hong Kong market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 23-54, January.
- David Goldbaum, 2003. "Profitable technical trading rules as a source of price instability," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 220-229.
- Caitlin Ann Greatrex, 2008. "The Credit Default Swap Market's Reaction to Earnings Announcements," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.