In-state versus out-of-state students: the divergence of interest between public universities and state governments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2004)
Issue (Month): 9-10 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stacy Berg Dale & Alan B. Krueger, 2002.
"Estimating The Payoff To Attending A More Selective College: An Application Of Selection On Observables And Unobservables,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1491-1527, November.
- Stacy Berg Dale & Alan B. Krueger, 1999. "Estimating the Payoff to Attending a More Selective College: An Application of Selection on Observables and Unobservables," NBER Working Papers 7322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Fan & Michelle J. White, 2002. "Personal Bankruptcy and the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity," NBER Working Papers 9340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1990. "Empirical Age-Earnings Profiles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 202-29, April.
- Enrico Moretti, 2002.
"Estimating the Social Return to Higher Education: Evidence From Longitudinal and Repeated Cross-Sectional Data,"
NBER Working Papers
9108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004. "Estimating the social return to higher education: evidence from longitudinal and repeated cross-sectional data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 175-212.
- Mixon, Franklin Jr & Hsing, Yu, 1994. "The determinants of out-of-state enrollments in higher education: A tobit analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 329-335.
- Rothschild, Michael & White, Lawrence J, 1995. "The Analytics of the Pricing of Higher Education and Other Services in Which the Customers Are Inputs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 573-86, June.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 1997. "How the Changing Market Structure of U.S. Higher Education Explains College Tuition," NBER Working Papers 6323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Groen, J.A.Jeffrey A., 2004. "The effect of college location on migration of college-educated labor," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 125-142.
- John M. Quigley & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1993. "Public Choices in Public Higher Education," NBER Chapters, in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 243-284 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winters, John V., 2011.
"Human capital, higher education institutions, and quality of life,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 446-454, September.
- Winters, John V, 2011. "Human Capital, Higher Education Institutions, and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 28484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodney Andrews & Stephen DesJardins & Vimal Ranchhod, 2009.
"The Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on College Choice,"
SALDRU Working Papers
34, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Andrews, Rodney J. & DesJardins, Stephen & Ranchhod, Vimal, 2010. "The effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on college choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 722-737, October.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Cohort crowding and nonresident college enrollment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 30-40.
- Zhou, Li, 2012. "Native Students and the Gains from Exporting Higher Education: Evidence from Australia," Working Papers 2012-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.