Strategic state-level environmental policy with asymmetric pollution spillovers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- JAY S. COGGINS & John R. Swinton, 1994.
"The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2 Allowances,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
378, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Coggins, Jay S. & Swinton, John R., 1996. "The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2Allowances," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 58-72, January.
- Misiolek, Walter S. & Elder, Harold W., 1989. "Exclusionary manipulation of markets for pollution rights," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 156-166, March.
- Bui, Linda T M, 1998. "Gains from Trade and Strategic Interaction: Equilibrium Acid Rain Abatement in the Eastern United States and Canada," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 984-1001, September.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 1999. "Federal Acid Rain Games," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 25-52, July.
- Silva, Emilson C. D. & Caplan, Arthur J., 1997. "Transboundary Pollution Control in Federal Systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 173-186, October.
- Levinson, Arik, 1999. "NIMBY taxes matter: the case of state hazardous waste disposal taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 31-51, October.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1984.
"Market Power and Transferable Property Rights,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-65, November.
- Bohi, Douglas R. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1992. "Utility investment behavior and the emission trading market," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 129-153, April.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2009.
"Transboundary pollution, R&D spillovers and international trade,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 235-250, March.
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2003. "Transboundary Pollution, R&D Spillovers and International Trade," Working Papers 2003.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brechet, Thierry & Peralta, Susana, 2007.
"The Race for Polluting Permits,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BRECHET, Thierry & PERALTA, Susana, 2012. "Markets for tradable emission permits with fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2012054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Odd Godal & Bjart Holtsmark, 2010. "International emissions trading with endogenous taxes," Discussion Papers 626,, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Harrie A. A Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2005.
"Tradable Emission Permits in a Federal System,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1482, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harrie A.A. Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2004. "Tradable emission permits in a federal system," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/83, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ian A. MacKenzie,, 2008. "On the Sequential Choice of Tradable Permit Allocations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/83, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Harrie A. A Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2010. "Do Permit Allocations Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3236, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger, 2014.
"International carbon emissions trading and strategic incentives to subsidize green energy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 469-486.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2010. "International carbon emissions trading and strategic incentives to subsidize green energy," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 142-10, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2010. "International Carbon Emissions Trading and Strategic Incentives to Subsidize Green Energy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3083, CESifo Group Munich.
- MacKenzie, Ian A., 2011. "Tradable permit allocations and sequential choice," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 268-278, January.
- Aoyama Naoto & Emilson Silva, 2008.
"Correlated Pollutants, Interregional Redistribution and Labor Attachment in a Federation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 111-131, September.
- Naoto Aoyama & Emilson Silva, 2008. "Correlated Pollutants, Interregional Redistribution and Labor Attachment in a Federation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 437-437, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.