Federalism, equalization and risk aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wildasin, David E, 1995. " Factor Mobility, Risk and Redistribution in the Welfare State," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 527-46, December.
- Hercowitz, Z. & Pines, D., 1991.
"Migration with Fiscal Externalities,"
9-91, Tel Aviv.
- Mansoorian, Arman & Myers, Gordon M., 1993. "Attachment to home and efficient purchases of population in a fiscal externality economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 117-132, August.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions: Risk Sharing and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 979-1009, October.
- Buchanan, James M. & Goetz, Charles J., 1972. "Efficiency limits of fiscal mobility: An assessment of the tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-43, April.
- Russell Krelove, 1992. "Efficient Tax Exporting," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 145-55, February.
- Myers & G.M., 1989.
"Optimality, Free Mobility And The Regional Authority In Federation,"
10, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Myers, Gordon M., 1990. "Optimality, free mobility, and the regional authority in a federation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 107-121, October.
- Ralf Hepp & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2010.
"Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany: 1970-2006,"
Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series
dp2010-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2011. "Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany:1970-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 8593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2010. "Interstate risk sharing in Germany: 1970-2006," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2010, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Ralf Hepp & Juergen von Hagen, 2010. "Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany: 1970-2006," Working papers 2010-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Seitz, Helmut, 2001. "Fiscal federalism and risk sharing in Germany: the role of size differences," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-20, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio & Sempere, Jaume, 2006. "A theoretical model of nations, regions and fiscal integration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 132-157, January.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2013. "The Euro Area Crisis: Need for a Supranational Fiscal Risk Sharing Mechanism?," IMF Working Papers 13/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralf Hepp & Jürgen von Hagen, 2012.
"Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification,"
Publius: The Journal of Federalism,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 234-259, April.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2010. "Fiscal federalism in Germany: Stabilization and redistribution before and after unification," ZEI Working Papers B 02-2010, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 7246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralf Hepp & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Fiscal federalism in Germany: Stabilization and redistribution before and after unification," ZEI Working Papers B 01-2009, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2008.
"Debt Bailouts And Constitutions,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(3), pages 480-492, 07.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2008. "Debt Bailouts and Constitutions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 862, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Manasse & Christian Schultz, . "Regional Redistribution and Migration," Working Papers 146, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2012. "The flypaper effect: evidence from a natural experiment in Hesse," MPRA Paper 37144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evers, Michael P., 2012. "Federal fiscal transfer rules in monetary unions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 507-525.
- Mariano Tommasi & Pablo Sanguinetti, 2003.
"Intergovernmental Transfers and Fiscal Behavior: Insurance versus Aggregate Discipline,"
60, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2003.
- Sanguinetti, Pablo & Tommasi, Mariano, 2004. "Intergovernmental transfers and fiscal behavior insurance versus aggregate discipline," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 149-170, January.
- Allers, Maarten A. & Toolsema, Linda A., 2012. "Welfare financing: Grant allocation and efficiency," Research Report 12004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Traub, Stefan, 2003. "Federalism, Freedom of Movement, and Fiscal Equalization," Economics Working Papers 2003,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.